搜尋此網誌

2011年10月16日星期日

Price Don't Drop Easy

在Amie個blog看到首很正的歌,手痕改歌詞, 改自"Words Don't Come Easy"



Price….don’t drop easy on house
How can I find a way to make you see Oh! NO!
It won’t drop easy

Price won’t drop easy on house
This is the only way for me to be mil_lion_ aire
Default is not easy

Well I’m just a simple man

Buying house so far my sole plan
But my pay is always so low… and I
Devote my whole life to buy
Hope that you believe it's sweet dream

Price, if drop easy on house
How can I find a way to make Tsang see it's his fault
His life won’t be easy

This is just a simple life
That I’ve plan for me and my wife
There’s no real meaning to me when house
When house price don’t rise
Please believe it is one way

Price don’t drop easy on house
How can I find a way to make you see its one way
Price won't drop easy

It isn't easy
Price won't drop easy

Price, don't drop easy on house
How can I find a way to make you see its one way
Price inflat easily

Don't let me down so easy
This is the only way for house price It's one way
Price don't drop easy

Price don't drop easy

沒有留言:

發佈留言

請留回應!